SHOP THIS POST:
Wow! Long time, no post! First of all, let’s catch up. After my college graduation about a month ago, my life got insanely busy, which is weird because honestly I was expecting the opposite. But between moving back home and starting two new jobs, things got pretty hectic. I think I’m finally settled in and ready to get back into a routine with blogging, though, which is exciting. Next week I’ll be going on a trip to Napa Valley in California, so get ready for lots of travel posts about that! Anyways, let’s get into some adorable summer pieces I have been obsessed with lately.
1. WAYF Floral Wrap Dress: I have been super into maxi and midi dresses lately and this one is caught my eye. It would make the perfect outfit for attending a summer wedding. Just throw on some white wedges and there ya go, you’re ready!
2. Topshop Gold Espadrille Wedges: Wedges have always been in style, but this summer they are bigger than ever! The espadrille wedge is a staple piece in every girl’s wardrobe this season and this gold pair by Topshop is to die for! I love a nice gold statement piece, so these wedges are perfect!
3. Articles of Society Cutoff Denim Shorts: Everyone needs a good pair of distressed denim shorts in their closet and I love this light wash pair! These run pretty small though, so be sure to size up when ordering!
4. J. Crew Bead & Raffia Earrings: These earrings are just so fabulous and fun, I cannot get over them! I love a good white statement earring and these are even better because they incorporate the straw, beachy vibe that has been super in style lately!
5. Topshop Scalloped Yellow Tank: Yellow is one of my absolute favorite colors, so when summertime comes around, I love finding cute pieces in that color! This scalloped tank is great because it’s a basic with a twist so it can spice up any outfit! If you’re not a fan of yellow, don’t worry! It also comes in black and grey.
6. BP Straw Bag: I have been loving the straw bag trend, but they’re normally all so expensive. I came across this one and I was pleasantly surprised because it is under $50! That is a steal for an adorable bag like this–I mean, look at the neon tassel, so freakin’ cute!
7. Isabella Rose One-Piece Swimsuit: This swimsuit is a little on the pricey side, but I recently picked it up for myself, and let me tell you, it is worth it. It is so pretty and very flattering as well. The material is also really soft, so it will be comfortable all day! So if you’ve been looking for a really nice one-piece, I would definitely recommend this one!
8. Steve Madden Embellished Slide Sandal: The slide sandal trend this season is amazing because they are so simple and easy to throw on, yet they are ridiculously cute! These have been one of my favorite pairs so far, I have been wearing them with literally everything and they always look great!
9. BP Metal Tip Round Sunglasses: These sunglasses are another one of the things I’ve picked up for myself recently! They are really cute and trendy and only $14, so you can’t beat that! I’ll be honest, they do feel a little cheap at first, but once you put them on, they look really chic!
10. Free People Kimono: Kimonos have been one of my FAVORITE pieces to wear lately. It’s so easy to just throw on a pair of denim shorts, a white tank, some sandals, and a cute kimono. It’s been my go to outfit and the look of a kimono is just so beachy to me, which is one reason why I love it.
11. ASTR Off-the-Shoulder Dress: I saw everyone not too long ago wearing two different variations of the ASTR midi lace dresses and they were super cute, so when I saw this shorter version, I was in love. It’s so girly and fun! This dress would also be another great option if you have a summer wedding to attend!
12. Express White Denim Skirt: White denim has been my new thing lately. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve always been appreciative of a good pair of white jeans, but recently I’ve been getting more creative with the white denim look–jackets, shorts, skirts, tops, etc. This white denim skirt from Express is really versatile and pairs well with almost anything!