Hey everyone! As I’m sure you all have heard, Sephora decided to spring another sale on us (hey, I don’t think ANYONE is complaining) so I wanted to quickly share with you all what my top 10 picks would be! Of course, there are so many great options and things to stock up on, but these are some of my favorite!
Sephora Sale Details
-Rouge members get 20% with code YESROUGE until September 3, 2018
-VIB members get 15% off with code YESVIB until September 3, 2018
-Beauty Insiders get 10% off with code YESINSIDER until September 3, 2018
1. Urban Decay Born to Run Palette ($49): In my opinion, this is one of the prettiest palettes that has been released in a long time. It has a perfect balance of mattes, shimmers, neutrals, and pops of color. The shadows apply seamlessly and the pigmentation is perfect. If you were looking into getting a new eyeshadow palette during the sale, look no further because this one is great for everyone!
2. Olaplex No. 3 ($28): If you’re not familiar with Olaplex, let me give you a little background. This product is used in most salons to minimize the damage done to hair when coloring it, specifically when lighting hair. I’ve always paid extra to get this treatment done in the salon because I lighten my hair quite a bit. I was ECSTATIC to find out that Sephora was now carrying Olaplex! So if you have damaged hair, I would definitely recommend trying this out!
3. Jouer Highlighter in Rose Quartz ($24): What intrigued me about this highlighter is the pink tint it had to it. I didn’t already own anything like this, so I wanted to give it a try and I am so glad I did. It applies really nicely to the skin and it doesn’t look too gritty or glittery on the skin, which is a must for a good highlighter.
4. Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow Set ($25): If you read my last Sephora sale recommendations post, you might remember that I included the Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid eyeshadow in Kitten Karma. Needless to say, I am still IN LOVE with that product. It’s so beautiful and it honestly goes with almost every eye look. Sephora is now selling it in a set with two other beautiful shades of the Glitter & Glow liquid shadows and I am so tempted to pick it up. You guys HAVE to try these shadows if you love glitter like me.
5. Buxom Plumping Lip Polish Gloss ($21): The Buxom plumping lip glosses have always been some of my favorite. I’ve always purchased them in the sets that come with 5-6 smaller versions of the glosses, but I recently decided to pick up a full size because I love my mini ones so much. There are literally like 80+ shades in these glosses, so there is definitely something for everyone.
6. FENTY Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation ($34): If you know me, you know that I am a foundation junkie. My favorite thing ever is trying out new foundations to see what they look like on the skin. I was hesitate to try out the Fenty one because I felt like the hype was only because it was one of the first things released from Rihanna’s new line. BUT, I will tell you, that’s not what the hype is about. It’s actually a really good foundation that is lightweight on the skin, but still has a full coverage, matte finish.
7. Marc Jacobs Omega Bronzer ($49): I had always heard everyone rave about the Marc Jacobs Omega bronzers, but I never actually picked one up until recently. I’m so happy I decided to grab one when the sale started last week. I opted for the original Omega bronzer because I think the darker shade would be best for my skin tone, but they also have one in white packaging in the shade “Tan-tastic!”
8. NARS Dolce Vita Blush ($39): Honestly, you can’t go wrong with any NARS blush as long as you think it’s a shade that you love and would go nicely with your skin tone, etc. I recently discovered the shade Dolce Vita and I fell in love. It’s the perfect dusty rose color and I think it works really well with my medium skin tone.
9. Make Up For Ever Powder Brush ($55): Out of every single makeup brush I have, this is hands down the one I recommend the most. I’ve had it for several years and it is still holding up really well! It’s so soft and it applies setting powder so fast and easily.
10. Drunk Elephant Babyfacial ($80): Lastly, if I were to recommend any skincare products to you guys, this would be the one. Drunk Elephant makes some of the absolute best skincare products EVER and this one is no exception. Babyfacial is basically just a mask that you use once per week that makes your skin literally feel like silk. It makes your skin burn or tingle a little bit right when you put it on, but it dies down and once you rinse it off, you will realize it was so worth it!
And that is all, folks! I hope you all enjoyed today’s post and found something you want to try yourself! Let me know what you are picking up from the sale in the comments below!