The huge Sephora VIB sale is here, ladies! During this sale, Rouge members get 15% from April 13th-16th. Unfortunately this has already passed, but most of you are probably VIB members, who get 15% starting on April 20th through the 23rd. In the past Rouge members have also been able to shop with the VIB code on those dates as well, so try it out if you missed the Rouge early access. Beauty Insiders get 10% off from the 20th-23rd as well.
ULTA is also having an amazing sale right now for Platinum members only. If you’re a platinum member you can get 20% your entire order from April 12th-21st. For this sale, you should get a customized email with a code just for you. If you’re Platinum and didn’t receive an email, no big deal. All you have to do is give their customer service a call and they’ll send a code right over.
These sales may not seem like much, but considering these items never go on sale, it’s a pretty huge deal and it only happens twice a year for Sephora and it’s pretty rare for Ulta, too, so stock up on the things you’re missing! I wanted to share with you all the products from Sephora and Ulta that are my go-to products in my makeup routine. You can shop all these products in the scroll bar above!
1. Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder: I’ve tried a lot of different setting powders, but this one is my absolute favorite. It doesn’t leave a white cast and it’s great for baking, too. They also just came out with a version for those of you with deeper skin tones!
2. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara: My mascara combo is so good that it hasn’t changed in several years, which says a lot coming from someone like me who loves to try new beauty products. Roller Lash is my “lengthening” of the two mascaras I use. I use this one first to give my lashes a little bit of life and then I go in with the Better Than Sex (#12).
3. Tom Ford Eye color Quad in ‘Honeymoon’: I usually am not the type to spend so much on eyeshadows considering you can get a beautiful palette with 30-some shades in it for like $25 from Morphe, but I saw these shades and started swatching them and I was hooked. They are so creamy and beautiful and I love the combination of colors in this one.
4. NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint: For all of my full-coverage ladies out there, this is the “skin tint” for you. It’s more of a “fuller coverage” skin tint I would say–some people even wear it everyday as a lighter foundation. I still wear mine in the summer to the beach or pool because it has SPF 30 and it’s not too heavy, but it still makes your skin look great.
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: I know a lot of people don’t love using eyeliner on their waterline, but if you do, this pencil is great. I use this black eye pencil on my waterline on days when I don’t really feel like pulling out my brush and gel liner. If I’m just going to class or running a few errands, this is great just to throw on with some mascara.
6. Too Faced Melted Long Wear Lipstick in ‘Chihuahua’: These liquid lipsticks are some of my absolute favorites in general because they feel so velvety and nice on your lips and they stay on for so long. My favorite color is Chihuahua because it is the perfect dusty mauve that looks good on anyone.
7. T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand: I know this wand is definitely expensive, but it’s basically like you’re buying three different curling irons. Now is the perfect time to grab it while you can save a little bit of money from the sale. I love changing out the wands for a different look from time to time.
8. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in ‘Radiant Bronze Light’: This bronzer is absolutely gorgeous. It is the perfect mix of a bronze shade that is not orange looking and a shimmery powder. If Radiant Bronze Light seems a little too dark for you, they also have a couple other shades to compliment everyone’s skin tone.
9. Make Up For Ever 130 Large Powder Brush: I love a good, huge powder brush to set my foundation with translucent powder. This one is so soft on the skin and I’ve had mine for years and it’s still going strong. It’s definitely worth the investment.
10. Becca Ultimate Coverage Foundation: I love a good full coverage foundation for special events or even just days when you feel like you need an extra something. This has been my go-to fun coverage foundation for a while now. I will say it is thick, so if you’re not a fan of thicker foundations, you probably won’t like this. But I personally don’t mind it because it holds up all day long and looks flawless on the skin.
11. NARS Blush in ‘Taos’: NARS blushes have always been some of my favorite. They’re really pigmented and they go on to the skin very smoothly. I love the shade ‘Taos’ because it’s perfect for anytime of the year. It’s been my go-to shade for a long time now.
12. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: As I said before, I’m obsessed with my mascara combo and a big part of that is this mascara. This is my “volumizing” mascara of the two. I use it after Roller Lash to add that extra volume to my lashes. It’s 100% worth the price.
13. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer: Honestly, everyone needs this concealer in their life. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve repurchased it. It’s actually a life-saver when it comes to hiding under-eye circles. You can only get it at Ulta, though, which is a bummer sometimes, but if you qualify for that 20% off Ulta, then now is your time to snag it!
14. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette: If I had to pick a palette that I think everyone would love, I would pick this one. It has the most beautiful shades in it and the perfect mix of neutral and a little more colorful. It has some mattes and some shimmers, which is great for creating several different looks with one palette.
15. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer: This is what I use to fill in my brows everyday. I’ve tried different pencils from Sephora and from the drugstore, but nothing works like this one. I can do my brows so quickly with this guy and I find it doesn’t run out as quickly as something smaller, like the Brow Wiz.