1. Clarisonic Mia 2: I have been using a Clarisonic for years now and I really love mine. I know there are newer devices out there for cleaning your skin and I’m sure they’re great, too, but this is just the system I use and I find that it works great for me! Clarisonic sells many different brush heads for your Mia so you can pick which one best fits your needs (Sensitive Skin, Acne, Deep Pore). I personally use the Sensitive because I like my brush head to be a little softer.
Recently I have been really trying to stick to my morning and nighttime skincare routine so I can have the smooth, clear skin I so desire. Through this process I have found several products that I am extremely happy with so I thought I’d share them here. My skin type is combination–dry around the nose, but I can get pretty oily in my t-zone. Here’s what I would recommend if you’re skin is anything like mine!
2. Boscia Green-Tea Moisturizer: I really love the simplicity of this moisturizer. It calms my skin instead of making it feel sticky and uncomfortable like some heavy duty moisturizers do. This is one of the last steps in my skincare routine before I go to sleep, so I want my skin to be feeling light and clean and this product definitely does that for me!
3. OleHenriksen Balancing Force Toner: This toner makes my skin feel so fresh and clean after I use it. It makes my face tingle just a little bit, which makes me feel like it’s definitely working. It really clears my pores and picks up any excess oil left behind.
4. Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding: This is one of my absolute favorite masks. I use at about once a week to just give my skin a detox. It’s super hydrating so it is a great mask to use fairly often if you want to. I leave mine on for about 15-20 minutes and then I simply rinse it off to reveal lovely smooth skin.
5. OleHenriksen The Clean Truth Foaming Cleanser: This is my favorite everyday cleanser. It is really gentle on the skin and the foaming aspect feels hydrating, too. It’s a simple cleanser that is great for all skin types. I use about 1 and a half pumps directly on my Clarisonic and wash until the Mia 2 cycle ends.
6. Brazilian Bum Bum Cream: Now obviously this product is not one I use on my face, but it really has become part of my daily routine so I wanted to include it. At first I didn’t understand the hype behind the Bum Bum cream, but then I smelled it. It has such a light and refreshing scent and it is extremely hydrating on the skin. I really think anyone would love this stuff.
7. OleHenriksen Invigorating Night Transformation Gel: I love putting this serum on after my toner dries because it just feels so rejuvenating. I can actually feel it tightening my skin when I put this on at night (in a good way), but it’s not uncomfortable at all. It truly was a great addition to my skincare routine.
8. GLAMGLOW SuperMud Clearing Treatment: I’m sure most of you have heard of the amazing GlamGlow masks and that’s because they are truly incredible. I love the SuperMud Clearing one for those times when I’m having a bad breakout. It does get a little scary looking when you have it on because it dries on your skin and you can see the dirty pores that the mask clings to in order to clean them. I use this mask only every once in a while when I feel like I need it.
9. Caudalie Vine[Activ] Smoothing Eye Cream: This one is a fairly new addition to the products I’m loving, but the first time I tried it I knew right away that I loved it. I have been on the hunt for a good simple eye cream because I have really bad under eye circles. I received a sample of this one and I really liked the way it made my under-eye area feel.
10. OleHenriksen Truth Serum: This is another holy grail product of mine and a lot of other people I know, too. I use this serum in the morning before I use my moisturizer. It wakes me up and makes my skin feel nice and fresh while also brightening my skin. It has a slight orange scent, too, which I personally love.
11. Tarte Pack Your Bags Undereye Patches: Like I said before, I have really been looking for something to help my under-eye area not be so dark and puffy. I received a sample of these, tried them out and fell in love. They are thicker than a sheet mask, which is great because they stay on really well. They are also cooling so they really wake me up and make that area feel refreshed. I leave mine on for about 35 minutes while I am doing my hair or other things around the house.
SHOP THIS POST: